Description of Services Offered: Customized on an individual basis
- Turn on water source, check for mainline leaks.
- Test system, check for leaks in valves, lateral lines, heads, etc…
- Clean and adjust sprinkler heads and nozzles.
- Check drip tubing, emitters, and connections.
- Check and clean valves.
- Make repairs as necessary throughout the season.
- Set irrigation clock.
- Monitor water usage and adjust the irrigation clock as the weather changes.
- Winterize system.
Spring clean-up of grounds:
- Clean-up dead foliage, leaves, grasses, and debris to allow for new spring growth.
- Dethatch lawns.
- Adding new perennials / annuals as desired.
Weekly or bi-weekly maintenance of grounds:
- Mowing and line trimming of lawn area (if applies).
- Aerating and fertilizing lawn area every 4-6 weeks.
- Line trimming of native grass areas to maintain desired height.
- Thinning of native grasses to allow for wildflower growth.
- Weeding and weed spraying.
- Fertilizing flower beds. Aerate flower beds adding soil amendments.
- Pruning and dead heading to promote bloom and proper growth / shape.
- Controlling aggressive perennials.
- Dividing and propagating to encourage new plant growth.
- Pruning and fertilizing of shrubs and trees. Clean and maintain tree wells.
- Blowing of leaves, grass clippings, and other debris from grounds, decks, driveway, walks, patios, etc…
- Insect / disease / fungus control.
Fall clean-up of grounds:
- Clean up leaves, foliage, and debris to avoid winter smothering / decay.
- Mulching for winter protection.
- Planting spring bulbs.